This page details how to become a committer.
First of all you need to get involved and contribute via the mailing list, discussion forum, issues tracker and submit patches.
Source code repository
We are using a git repository from Bitbucket : https://bitbucket.org/openesb
You don’t have rights to push directly into the community master repository. To get involved, please follow these steps :
- Create a fork of the repository
- Clone your remote repository
- Apply your changes (in the master branch or another one)
- Commit your changes in your local repository
- Push them in your remote repository
- Create a pull request to include your changes into the community repository